Corporate Communications and Member Services Coor.
It ensures the follow-up and control of all units working under the Coordinatorship and all kinds of services provided to the members. Provides feedback and transfers to the General Secretariat and the Board of Directors regarding the issues. In addition, it is responsible for coordinating and managing all kinds of activities organized for members and stakeholders on behalf of the Chamber.
- To take an active role in the cooperation between the university and the industry on technical issues and the initiation and monitoring of projects.
- To ensure the coordination of the departments and employees subordinate to it, among themselves and with other Coordinatorships / Directorates / Departments.
- Organizing and managing all kinds of activities and printed documents such as fairs, promotions, organizations organized on behalf of the Chamber.
- Organizing and managing overseas organizations.
- Organizing and managing virtual fairs.
- Organizing and managing foreign market, relationship development and fair organizations.
- Coordination of chamber social media accounts.
- Execution of corporate social responsibility, corporate events and corporate sponsorship activities.
- Monitoring and increasing member satisfaction.
M. Sermest ÇapanAssistant Secretary General
+90 (342) 221-0900 (171-172)
+90 (342) 230-1682