- To determine the legal policies and approaches to be followed by GSO and its affiliate.
- To ensure that the chamber and its affiliates act in accordance with the legal regulations to which they are subject.
- To manage and coordinate the legal processes related to the activities of the institution.
- Responding to letters from courts, enforcement offices and administrative authorities regarding the Chamber and its affiliates, and following up and recording the processes.
- Concluding the lawsuits and proceedings related to the members/employees, services and aids of the institution and third parties to which the Chamber is a party, and ensuring that the notifications to be made to the Institution by the administrative and judicial authorities are fulfilled.
- Ensuring the preparation of power of attorney, undertaking, contract, specification, notice, undertaking, suretyship and similar legal texts.
- Carrying out relations with 3rd parties providing this service in cases where legal services are obtained from outside.
- Regulatory follow-up and giving opinions on legal issues.
- Examining the reports of the audit activities carried out for the unit and implementing the necessary corrective - preventive actions.
- Preparation of the unit's activity plan and budget.
Beste KayaalpLawyer-Assistant Specialist
+90 (342) 221-0900 (176)
+90 (342) 230-1682