Protocol and Stakeholder Relations
It carries out the organization and protocol works of all kinds of events, visits and fairs of the Chamber. Makes the necessary arrangements for the organization in the activity areas. It plans and monitors all the activities of the 27 Professional Committee group. It provides cooperation, meetings and negotiations with Institutions and Organizations within the scope of the activities of the Chamber.
- To manage the processes related to the organizations held by the Gaziantep Chamber of Industry.
- To organize protocol, ceremony and ceremonial events (foreign mission acceptance, meeting, opening, congress, conference, signing ceremony), invitations and banquets (reception, cocktail and official dinners).
- Coordinating the meetings and activities of the Board of Directors, Assembly, Professional Committee.
- Planning the area, hall, table and seating arrangements in meetings, fairs, ceremonies and invitations according to the last participant list from the relevant unit and welcoming the guests together with the relevant unit officials; show their place in the protocol.
- To support the relevant units in the arrangement of office rooms, meeting, briefing, ceremony areas and halls in accordance with the protocol and in purchasing the necessary materials.
- Conducting relations with stakeholders (funder, NGO, etc.) whose Arabic support is deemed necessary, preparation of specifications for these projects, and support for foreign work permit support requests from members.
Taking the needs of the members by participating in the professional committee meetings and developing suggestions in line with the needs